Something insane has just come to our attention. A very interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user Knight_of_the_Lepus titled Russia Is Launching a Floating Nuclear Reactor, Despite Warnings It Could Be ‘Chernobyl on Ice’ is gaining some traction, having got 6 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by newsweek.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 17:15:15 and has an ID of cubd8y. Here are some initial comments on what’s going on:
- “Aren’t there a bunch of submarines floating around in the ocean powered by nuclear reactors? How is this different?“, posted by the user ChesterCharity at 2019-08-23 22:45:50. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “It looks exactly as I imagined a floating Russian nuclear reactor would.“, posted by the user sds604 at 2019-08-23 20:49:13. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “I was wondering what Hollywood would use for a sequel to Deepwater Horizon. I’ll bet they already have Wahlberg attached to the project.“, posted by the user Zaggie at 2019-08-23 17:46:14. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is a topic of great importance to our team here, I am researching more into this right now and will post an update as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019