We just stumbled across something crazy we’d like to report on. A whopper of a story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user mad95 titled Patriots Patrick Chung Got Unlucky With Cocaine Possession is gaining some traction, having got 13 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by randomthoughts.network) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 17:04:24 and has an ID of cub9vb. We’ve identified the following comments already:
- “Unlucky? How is having incredibly bad judgments lucky?“, posted by the user op-infadel at 2019-08-24 11:36:47. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “No. Unlucky is being arrested for [police confusing bird poop for cocaine](https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/opinions/201… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user screamin_eagle3 at 2019-08-23 19:21:08. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Its not unlucky when your caught breaking the law. Its called being stupid.“, posted by the user toe0011 at 2019-08-23 17:43:34. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “I really hope that he gets suspended for a few months why did he have the cocaine in the first place?“, posted by the user PrincessBananas85 at 2019-08-23 17:26:13. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is something very close to me, I am looking for more facts on this story and will write a new story as soon as we know more.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019