This is an amazing news story that we are researching right now. A heck of a story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user mvea titled Major book publishers sue Amazons Audible over new speech-to-text feature – Publishers say it is a quintessential violation of copyright law is gaining some traction, having got 8 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by theverge.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 06:04:58 and has an ID of cukovu. Some comments on this story are as follows (and you can comment here if you have anything to add):
- “Nonsense.“, posted by the user gerry_mandering_50 at 2019-08-24 07:21:56. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Who would want to experience a book like this anyway? People learning how to read?“, posted by the user DarkSideOfTheMuun at 2019-08-24 06:05:52. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is something very close to me, I am looking for more facts on this story and will update this post as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019