We are diving deep into this story. A very interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user dudewithbatman titled Indias Move in Kashmir: More Than 2,000 Rounded Up With No Recourse is gaining some traction, having got 11 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by nytimes.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 08:02:38 and has an ID of cum51a. Some comments on this story are as follows (and you can comment here if you have anything to add):
- “Well, this surely won’t escalate tensions…
I really don’t understand what they big play was with this move, I read a couple of articles a… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user Bywater at 2019-08-24 12:14:29. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “So they disabled the phone lines, the internet, and are now arresting people without explanation; that’s not how you stop terrorism, that’s … (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user TheGreatOneSea at 2019-08-24 08:17:26. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is a topic of great importance to our team here, I am frantically searching for more details and will post an update as soon as we know more.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019