This is something we should all know about. A really interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user viva_la_vinyl titled China hits back at the Trump administration with tariffs on $75 billion worth of US products is gaining some traction, having got 4 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by markets.businessinsider.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 21:35:11 and has an ID of cudz5g. Here are some comments people have already left (you may also comment below – we will publish anything reasonable):
- “WINNING!!! oh… wait… crap. There goes our economy.“, posted by the user louv at 2019-08-23 23:01:01. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “That can’t be right, the King of the Jews said it wasn’t his trade war.“, posted by the user Cohens4thClient at 2019-08-23 22:54:17. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “God damn it. Now the note 10 is going to be even more than 1k for it. Damn you!“, posted by the user bojovnik84 at 2019-08-23 22:22:45. We judge this to be a positive comment and one that is objective.
As this is a topic of great importance to our team here, we are looking for more facts on this story and will write a new story as soon as we are done.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019