Today I found something I’d like to alert all our readers of. A really interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user nolesfan2011 titled Brazil Plans to Mobilize the Military to Fight Fires in the Amazon is gaining some traction, having got 7 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by nytimes.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-24 04:05:25 and has an ID of cuj4sc. Some comments on this story are as follows (and you can comment here if you have anything to add):
- “Hi guys, speaking from [r/brasil](https://www.reddit.com/r/brasil/) here We have this good thread translated to English about the situation,… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user Jack_125 at 2019-08-24 05:06:47. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “They are going to kill the tribes.“, posted by the user imissoldinternet at 2019-08-24 04:16:44. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “They plan to kill anyone who objects to the destruction.“, posted by the user hereiamtosavetheday_ at 2019-08-24 04:07:25. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Probably should have got on that 3 weeks ago…“, posted by the user abcriminal at 2019-08-24 04:06:57. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is a topic of great importance to our team here, I am frantically searching for more details and will post an update as soon as we know more.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Sam Milby Is Crushing Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- How’s Deepika Padukone Doing On Twitter? (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- debbyryan & Twitter – The Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019