Today I found something I’d like to alert all our readers of. A really interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user Inspector_Time titled Apple warns its new credit card shouldn’t go in your wallet or your pocket, or your purse is gaining some traction, having got 7 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by cbc.ca) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 19:07:29 and has an ID of cucd6q. Here are some initial comments on what’s going on:
- “So the card can only be kept on your coffee table?“, posted by the user randomusername1919 at 2019-08-23 19:40:56. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “Because it is a digital payment method… You use it on your phone. The physical card is just for when there is no ability to use Apple Pa… (limiting to 140 characters)”, posted by the user SomeCleverITGuy at 2019-08-23 19:32:56. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “Good thing i keep all my cards in my ass“, posted by the user tepiraa at 2019-08-23 19:14:24. We judge this to be a positive comment and one that is subjective.
As this is something very close to me, I am researching more into this right now and will update our readers as soon as we have more information.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Ashley Benson & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- will.i.am & Twitter – What On Earth? (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019
- Janet Jackson – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 17, 2019