A crazy story just came across my desk. A very interesting story submitted to reddit in the last day by the user Firewooodydaddy18899 titled AP News: APNewsBreak: US government issues final Utah monument plan is gaining some traction, having got 15 comments already at the time of writing. You can read the initial story (posted by apnews.com) at this link. This was posted at 2019-08-23 21:37:52 and has an ID of cue0em. Here are some comments people have already left (you may also comment below – we will publish anything reasonable):
- “For the record most of Utah is federal BLM land“, posted by the user LoneStarLlama at 2019-08-23 22:37:11. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “This country is truly beautiful and diverse like the people!!
Ill never understand why Republicans want to ruin it so bad…“, posted by the user W_Anderson at 2019-08-23 22:34:33. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is subjective.
- “I just don’t get why people cannot respect sacred land, we repect there temples.“, posted by the user josefmyth at 2019-08-23 22:29:30. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
- “We have seen how well letting private farmers graze livestock on public lands has worked out in the past.“, posted by the user jabberwocke1 at 2019-08-23 21:46:39. We judge this to be a negative comment and one that is objective.
As this is something deeply important, I am frantically searching for more details and will let you know as soon as we know more.
990 Vesta Drive, Westchester, IL 60154
Latest posts by Karen Crowder (see all)
- Javier Alatorre Causes A Ruckus On Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- Chris Rock – Twitter’s Verdict (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019
- The Community Reacts To Mindy Kaling On Twitter (2019-10-15) - October 16, 2019