- Quebec 739 Report New cases and 13 deaths on Tuesday. A previously reported death is no longer the cause of COVID-19.
- Since the onset of the epidemic, there have been 283,666 confirmed cases and 10,330 deaths.
- The hospital has 680 patients (nine less), of which 120 are in intensive care (an increase of three).
- 10,209 dose vaccine was given on Monday. A total of 365,978 levels have been managed since December 14th.
Quebecs aged 80 and over and seniors aged 70 to 79 living in the Montreal area will soon receive the first dose of the Govit-19 vaccine.
The province’s vaccination campaign will become public, starting next week, Radio-Canada learned.
The Prime Minister is expected to give details during a press conference from the Olympic Stadium this afternoon.
Big O will act as a Govt-19 vaccination base as soon as the province begins to provide footage to the general public.
The update of Franசois Legault can be found here or CBC Montreal’s Facebook Page at 1 p.m.
If you are isolated, we have compiled some ways to help you cope as part of the special CBC Quebec program Out of the Dark: Real talk about mental health.
The best COVID-19 stories today
Returning Quebecs will have to isolate themselves in their own currency.
Provincial modeling suggests that Quebec corona virus types can be tackled if people follow the rules.
- The Liberal MNA, which was in the National Assembly last week, is testing in favor of Govt-19.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- Fresh or bad cough.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Sudden loss of smell without a runny nose.
- Gastrointestinal problems (nausea, diarrhea, etc.).
If you think you may have COVID-19, the government asks you to call 1‑877‑644‑4545 to schedule an appointment at a screening clinic.
Quebec government reminders to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover the mask or face Physical distance is not possible. Wearing a mask is mandatory in closed public places throughout the province.
- Stay at least two meters away from others as much as possible.
- Self-isolation for 14 days after staying out of the country.